Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Ioseph Kim <pgsql...@postgresql.kr> wrote:
>> Increase size of this title, please.
>> 50 bytes is so small for multi language.
>>
>> And. I suggest that date string might be local language,
>> or current_timestamp string.

> This was already changed in commit dea2b5960.

Well, we did part of that, but it's still using asctime().  Should we
change that to strftime(..."%c"...) to be less English-centric?
(The result seems to be the same in C locale.  pg_controldata has done
it that way for a long time, with few complaints.)  If we want to do so,
now would be the time, since 9.6 already whacked around the format
of \watch output.