Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Andreas Karlsson <andr...@proxel.se> wrote:
>> Here they are. Shelve them if you like. They are some of the least important
>> extensions that still should be fixed so they can end up in 10 if you do not
>> find the time.

> Thanks.  I think it's too late to try to push anything else into
> beta2, with less than 24 hours to go before wrap.  I'll just leave
> these for 10.0 unless I hear several votes for pushing them into 9.6
> post-beta2.

I agree with not pushing them right now, but I think it would be
sensible to push them post-beta2.  There's already one certain
reason for a forced initdb after beta2 [1], so leaving these for
next cycle seems kinda pointless.

                        regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/30448.1466190...@sss.pgh.pa.us