On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 12:46 AM, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I wrote:
>> Michael Paquier <michael.paqu...@gmail.com> writes:
>>> The table of Pseudo-Types needs to be updated as well with unknown in
>>> datatype.sgml.
>
>> Check.
>
> Here's an updated patch with doc changes.  Aside from that one,
> I tried to spell "pseudo-type" consistently, and I changed one
> place where we were calling something a pseudo-type that isn't.

Thanks for the updated version, all the comments have been addressed.
You have left a lot of code comments using "pseudotype" instead of
"pseudo-type" in the code. I am guessing that this is on purpose,
which is fine for me. There is no point to make back-patching more
complicated for just that.

The CF app has been updated to ready for committer for the record.
--
Michael