On 2/28/17 11:21 AM, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
The only downside I can see to this approach is that we no logner will
able to reindex catalog tables concurrently, but in return it should be
easier to confirm that this approach can be made work.

Another downside is any stored regclass fields will become invalid. Admittedly that's a pretty unusual use case, but it'd be nice if there was at least a way to let users fix things during the rename phase (perhaps via an event trigger).
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)