On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyot...@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> 5) Just remove plain map files and all related code. Addition to
>    that, Makefile stores hash digest of authority files in
>    Unicode/authoriy_hashes.txt or something that is managed by
>    git.

That may be an idea to check for differences across upstream versions.
But that sounds like a separate discussion to me.

> This digest may differ among platforms (typically from cr/nl
> difference) but we can assume *nix for the usage.
>
> I will send the next version after this discussion is settled.

Sure. There is not much point to move on without Heikki's opinion at
least, or anybody else like Ishii-san or Tom who are familiar with
this code. I would think that Heikki would be the committer to pick up
this change though.
--
Michael