On 01/04/17 02:53, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Petr Jelinek
> <petr.jeli...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Right, changed to BGW_MAXLEN.
>
> Hmm, I don't know if there's any good reason not to just use strcmp(),
> but sure, OK.  Committed and back-patched.

Hmm culicidae still fails, this time only in parallel worker code. This
didn't happen on my machine which is strange. Looking at the code, we
are passing the fps->entrypoint as function pointer again so of course
it fails. We have some code to load libraries again but even that gets
initial entrypoint passed as function pointer
(ParallelExtensionTrampoline). I wonder if we'll have to generalize the
InternalBGWorkers even more to some kind of internal function name to
pointer map and add the parallel entry points there as well.