I've been trying to track down the cause of recent failures at the "make
check" stage on frogmouth, a 32-bit Windows/Mingw instance running on XP.

I couldn't see any obvious reason for the failures, and a reboot didn't
cure the problem.

Then I tried running (offline mode) the serial schedule instead of the
parallel schedule, and it went through with no error. So then I tried
setting MAX_CONNECTIONS=10 and that also worked - see

I've reverted that setting, but if errors start to occur again we'll
have some slight notion of where to look.



Andrew Dunstan                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Remote DBA, Training & Services

Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:

Reply via email to