* Andres Freund (and...@anarazel.de) wrote: > On 2017-05-14 17:22:16 -0400, Stephen Frost wrote: > > * Andres Freund (and...@anarazel.de) wrote: > > > On 2017-05-14 09:53:17 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote: > > > > I would like to run pgindent on the head source tree this Wednesday > > > > afternoon, UTC. Is that OK for everyone? > > > > > > Shouldn't we do that before we branch? And if Thursday still is the > > > intended alpha/beta release date, Wednesday would be too late, no? > > > > Releasing alpha/beta is not the same as branching, which I didn't expect > > us to do for a while yet.. > > Well, tagging then. Imo it still should be done before we tag > beta1/alpha1.
For my 2c, at least, I'm not sure I see why that matters all that much..? I'm not against doing the pgindent run today, to be clear, but I don't follow what the harm is with waiting until Wednesday. Thanks! Stephen
Description: Digital signature