postgres_fdw.c around line 4500:
* If there is a possibility that EvalPlanQual will be executed, we need
* to be able to reconstruct the row using scans of the base relations.
* GetExistingLocalJoinPath will find a suitable path for this purpose in
* the path list of the joinrel, if one exists. We must be careful to
* call it before adding any ForeignPath, since the ForeignPath might
* dominate the only suitable local path available. We also do it before
--> * reconstruct the row for EvalPlanQual(). Find an alternative local path
* calling foreign_join_ok(), since that function updates fpinfo and marks
* it as pushable if the join is found to be pushable.
Should the marked line simply be deleted? If not, what correction is
regards, tom lane
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (email@example.com)
To make changes to your subscription: