Right, but not having the luxury of time travel (wasn't that removed in
Postgres95? ;-) ) we can only go by what the majority think. We won't
know if it's actually right unless we try it.

We could run a survey saying 'would you use PostgreSQL on win32',  but
the chances are that the vast majority of potential win32 users would
not visit the site to answer that until it became widely know that we do
support win32, by which time of course it's all a bit moot.

Unless of course, you have other stats that prove that win32 support is
uninteresting to most people and potential users?

Regards, Dave.