On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 05:22:59PM -0500, Neil Conway wrote:
> /usr/bin/flex  -o'pgc.c' pgc.l
> pgc.l:979: warning, -s option given but default rule can be matched

Hmm, maybe the change is that "-s" is now enabled by default. I just
didn't find any mention of this in the docs and no option to enable the
default rule again.

But then I wonder which inout flex thinks could trigger the default
rule. Any idea how to find out?

Bruce, Tom, or anyone else with flex 2.5.4, could you please run
/usr/bin/flex -s -o'pgc.c' pgc.l
and check if the same warning appears?

Michael
--