Hello,

I can guess some of these:

pg_get_tabledef() : Would take a table name and return the columns and associated types

pg_get_acldef(): Would take an object name and return the associated roles and permissions for the object

pg_get_typedefault(): This one I am unsure about

pg_get_attrdef(): This one I am unsure about

pg_get_domaindef(): Would take the name of a domain constraint and return the definition

pg_get_functionef(): Would take the name of a function and return its soure. However, a function can have the same name with different
arguments, so I am a little unsure.

So could I get some further definition?

Joshua D. Drake