Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

We have three candidates already -- debbugs, RT and Gnats.  The first
has the advantage that was written by hackers, for hackers, so it
doesn't have any of the insane "for end users" stuff which annoys so
many people around here ;-) (On the other hand it does have some web
stuff for generating reports, etc).

Kill me now if I have to use GNATS :) Have you ever tried submitting a
bug to the FreeBSD project? *shudder*

That said, I'll live :)

I have recently totally falling in love with Trac and its complete
subversion integration.  I'm not sure it supports PostgreSQL, and
converting to subversion is probably a little too hardcore at the
moment :)

Chris

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

CVS users just rot away or are subverted.