I think what you may really be after is "the stuff that should be loaded
before inserting data" and "the stuff that should be loaded after", but
the above are poor names for these concepts.

But it certainly would be nice to be able to dump all that "stuff":-)
Yea, I've been told that this would not be a high demand feature. So do I have a second vote? ;-)

The ability to have a dump that automatically separated the before-data and after-data objects is definitely useful. The amount of times I have had to dump the schema and data separately just so I can modify the schema before restore, or disable some function that is causing problems can not even be counted.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

      match