On 31-Aug-06, at 6:01 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

"Joshua D. Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Tom Lane wrote:
BTW, are you sure this is coming from JDBC?  I see the exact same
message text in libpq:
libpq_gettext("server sent data (\"D\" message) without prior row description (\"T\" message)\n")); Maybe the JDBC driver uses the identical message wording but my thought
is to look for something going through libpq.

The error is server side. I was just describing the environment.

I can entirely assure you that that error message is not present in the
server code.
Well that's even more interesting because it doesn't exist in the jdbc driver either.

Dave

      match