Tom Lane wrote:
"Joshua D. Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Yes, unfortunately there isn't much more to be had for another 2 weeks ;)

I trust they've got the reboot time and they will know exactly how long
from reboot to problem?  I'm not all that sold on the "GetTickCount
overflow" theory, but certainly we ought not be missing a chance to test
or disprove it.

Yes I documented all conversations and disclaimers :)

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/