I'm Jorge from Peru South America, and this is my first post
I want to know how can I add a new spatial access method into the postgresql (I'm doing research on spatial access methods( reading a lot of papers and programming a lot too ) but also I want to know how can I add my new data structure( if someday i get it, of course =) ) in the postgresql, I mean where can i find the .h that describes the
interface that a spatial access method, like the R-tree, must have in order to work with postgresql.
think that to understand how postgresql works with spatial
access methods, like the R-tree, I need to find a .h or .c to begin
reading the code, so can you tell me where to start?
I hope you can help me
- [HACKERS] Interface of the R-tree in order to work ... jorge alberto
- Re: [HACKERS] Interface of the R-tree in order... Martijn van Oosterhout
- Re: [HACKERS] Interface of the R-tree in o... J. Andrew Rogers
- Re: [HACKERS] Interface of the R-tree in order... Tom Lane
- Re: [HACKERS] Interface of the R-tree in order... Markus Schaber