Gavin Sherry wrote:
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007, Tom Lane wrote:

Comments, objections?  Also, any thoughts about the names to use for
these new node types?  As I commented last year, I'm not completely
happy with "TopPlan" because it won't actually be a subtype of Plan,
but I don't have a better idea.  Also I'm unsure what to call the
cut-down RangeTblEntry struct; maybe RunTimeRangeTblEntry?

I think TopPlan is misleading. What about MetaPlan instead of TopPlan? I
think RunTimeRangeTblEntry is okay, though long. ExecRangeTblEntry?

Would ExecPlan be better? - matches ExecRangeTblEntry.

Cheers

Mark