On Saturday 24 February 2007 20:27, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> If we were to move now then subversion would probably be the best
> choice, on maturity grounds if nothing else. That might well not be true
> in a year or two. I don't want to move more than once, so waiting and
> seeing makes a lot of sense to me.

This all sounds truly reasonable. I am glad that I could get all your opinions 
on the subject. If you do decide to move to anything else in a couple years, 
hopefully I can help the process somehow.

Warren Turkal (w00t)

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?


Reply via email to