Tom Lane wrote:
> "Joshua D. Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> It should be standard docs imo. PDF is a heck of a lot easier to read if
>> you have a good PDF reader.
>
> Just out of curiosity, what would that be?  I've used both Acrobat and
> Preview, and I do not like either.

I use Evince personally. I used to like Acrobat but it has gotten really
bloated. However the best one I have ever seen is kpdf, but I have never
been able to get KDE stable for me (I am not interested in a thread on
this ;)).

The big thing for me, is a single document, zero clicks, that is
searchable. PDF and plain text are the only thing that give me that. If
you are really zealous you can even use Beagle (which I don't) to
preindex the PDF for you for easy searching.

> (As to the original point, I'm all for fixing the "PDF accessibility
> features" Hugh mentioned, but I'm afraid it may be a research project
> to find out how/whether our document production tools can do that.)

Yeah possibly.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/