Martin Langhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
>> And remember the warning I gave that my conversion is *not* a direct CVS
>> import - I intentionally *unexpand* all Keywords before stuffing them
>> into GIT so that merging and branching can ignore all the Keyword
>> conflicts...

> My import is unexpanding those as well to support rebasing and merging
> better.

Um ... why do either of you feel there's an issue there?

We switched over to $PostgreSQL$ a few years ago specifically to avoid
creating merge problems for downstream repositories.  If there are any
other keyword expansions left in the source text I'd vote to remove
them.  If you have a problem with $PostgreSQL$, why?