> I have question. Is correct implementation of global temp in Oracle or
> Firebird, where content of glob.temp table is session visible and
> metadata of g.t.t is persistent?

It's correct per spec.  Whether it's more useful than what we do is
highly debatable --- it forces all sessions to use the same definition
of any given temp table name, which is a bit silly for something that's
supposed to support session-local data.

hmm. ALTER OR DROP is really strange. By contrast others op can be
relative simple - maybe only change in heap_insert and
relationisvisible.

Thenk you

Pavel Stehule