Brar Piening wrote:
Robert Treat schrieb:
That would be nice. Of course none of this seems relevant to hackers, so I'd
Your'e right - of course.

But sometimes I wish 'hackers' would care a little more about their interfaces as the best backend can't be good without good interfaces and some of the PostgreSQL-interfaces don't reach the standard they are reaching for other databases. As a windows-user I still can't drag and drop a Dataset in VS.Net with Npgsql and I still have to build a single-threaded perl if i want to use DBD::Pg (I know about DBD::PgPP).

This latter is simply not true.

ActiveState Perl is threaded and DBD::Pg works just fine with it. In fact, you don't need to build your own - just get the one from pgfoundry:

point your ppm at: