On Sat, 2007-04-08 at 09:26 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> So what are *you* doing about it? This is open source, where if you want
> it and it's not there you make it. Otherwise you're just one more
> whinger wanting something for nothing.

I don't agree with this attitude at all: we should be listening to our
users, not insulting them for their feedback. We can (and should) ignore
certain suggested features, but the idea that asking for a feature is
"whinging" if it doesn't include a patch is plainly wrong, IMHO.

-Neil

               http://archives.postgresql.org