> OK, how do we even explain this idea in the FAQ.  It pulls 20 random
> values from 1 to 10000?  That seems pretty hard to code to me.  Where do
> you get the 10000 number from?  How do you know you will hit a match in
> 20 tries?

Number 10000 you have to store in application .. it's magic constant.
It similar our statistics. And sometimes you have to actualise it.
This is stochastic methods, so it's possible so it doesn't return any
value, and you have to repeat it. Using this method expect knowledge
about generating random numbers. This method is far to ideal, but on
databases with big traffic only this is usable.

Pavel

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend