The last I heard, CallableStatements were going to be
part of the 7.1 release.  I downloaded the latest 7.1
snapshot (March 10th's) and was surprised to find that
the Connection objects for both JDBC1 and JDBC2 drivers
are hardcoded to throw an error when CallableStatements
are attempted.  Does this mean that CallableStatements
will not be in 7.1?

My project is leaning heavily on CallableStatements and
I have a deadline looming, so I'd appreciate an answer
on this if possible.  Thanks a lot.