On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:48:18 +0800 Christopher Kings-Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We've got a little bunch of us tinkering with a tablespace
> implementation.
> However, it's been staller for a while now.

interesting. i'm involved in the very early stages of a startup that is
likely to do a prototype using Java and PostgreSQL.

tablespace and replication are issues that would weigh heavily in a
decision to stick with PostgreSQL after the prototype.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      joining column's datatypes do not match