Nicely done!

Thanks,

Balazs

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tomka
Gergely
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 5:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PERFORM] Tests

http://mail.sth.sze.hu/~hsz/sql/

New, upgraded test results. As we see, the developers works hard, and
with
good results. Million thanks and congratulations.

Sorry *BSD-lovers, if you send a new hard drive, our tester can do bsd
tests also. Life is hard.

And last, but not least, thanks for the tests, Horváth Szabolcs

--
Tomka Gergely
"S most - vajon barbárok nélkül mi lesz velünk?