Hi,

I downloaded PostgreSQL 7.4beta4 and tried it out.

It turns out that the index file is still bloating even
after running vacuum or vacuum analyze on the table.
Still, only reindex will claim the space back.

Is the index bloating issue still not resolved in 7.4beta4 ?

Thanks.

Gan
| Seum-Lim GAN                 email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
| Lucent Technologies                                    |
| 2000 N. Naperville Road, 6B-403F  tel : (630)-713-6665 |
| Naperville, IL 60566, USA.        fax : (630)-713-7272 |
|       web : http://inuweb.ih.lucent.com/~slgan         |