I have some results with our DBT-2 (OLTP) workload on various linux-2.6
filesystems, if you'll find that interesting:
        http://developer.osdl.org/markw/fs/dbt2_project_results.html

I've found JFS to perform similarly to ext2.  Reiserfs isn't far behind.
XFS and ext3 fall off a bit.  These results are also on a 4-way Xeon,
with about 70 drives and a ~ 30GB database.

Mark