scott.marlowe wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:
I have BSD on a SuperMicro dual Xeon, so if folks want another
hardware/OS combination to test, I can give out logins to my machine.

I can probably do some nighttime testing on a dual 2800MHz non-MP Xeon machine as well. It's a Dell 2600 series machine and very fast. It has the moderately fast 533MHz FSB so may not have as many problems as the MP type CPUs seem to be having.

I've got a quad 2.8Ghz MP Xeon (IBM x445) that I could test on. Does anyone have a test set that can reliably reproduce the problem?

Joe