On 1/23/17 9:27 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
If you want my 2c on that, running with BLKSZ <> 8192 is playing with
fire, or at least running with scissors.

I've never seen it myself, but I'm under the impression that it's not unheard of for OLAP environments. Given how sensitive PG is to IO latency a larger block size could theoretically mean a big performance improvement in some scenarios.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)