Dear Jeff,

Thanks for the correction and by this email, we hope that myth has gone
forever :)
Will do that to inform other about this matter.

And agree with all of us here that: using pg_basebackup is the best
approach rather than do it manually through pg_start_backup, right?

Thanks and Regards,

Jul.

Julyanto SUTANDANG

Equnix Business Solutions, PT
(An Open Source and Open Mind Company)
www.equnix.co.id
Pusat Niaga ITC Roxy Mas Blok C2/42.  Jl. KH Hasyim Ashari 125, Jakarta
Pusat
T: +6221 22866662 F: +62216315281 M: +628164858028

Caution: The information enclosed in this email (and any attachments) may
be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use
of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise
reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by
any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking
of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this message.Unless it is made by the authorized
person, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of PT Equnix Business
Solutions.