so, if this is a class, would Session be an appropriate superclass for a
WebSession class?  or any other type of Session class?  That particular
name would seem to collide with other forms of Sessions, wouldn't it?  Or
is this safely hidden in a Pharo Environment, so it won't collide elsewhere
(or entice other developers to try to use it for other Session style
objects)?