Nice!

I directly tried it loading into 30618 with te latest vm on OS X Mavericks.
When loading the configuration as shown in the manual, there was a complaint
about
a class not found yet. The examples showed up fine though. They look great.
The first one with the square/cube I couldn’t get the camera viewpoint
to move to where I could see it was a cube. That worked much better with the
later examples.
The session management isn’t working out well: saving the image with an open
view and quitting,
the image crashed on restart.

I’m looking forward to adding some 3D views to PetitDelphi.

Stephan