Hi Alexandre, Ronie, Milton,

first: this is a cool project!

Then a few comments:

  1.  When using the script in a fresh Pharo3.0 Latest update: #30620 it
complains:

      This package depends on the following classes:
          ROAthensMorph
      You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these definitions:
          R3MorphOverlay
      clear

     Nonetheless one can proceed and it loads

  This is a bug, we are working to fix it.

  2. If I use the samples from the tutorial PDF and copy them into a Pharo
     workspace they are not accepted by Pharo - looks like an encoding
issue in the PDF
     (when copying from Adobe PDF viewer on Windows into Pharo)

     When I type the samples manually they work

  There is an issue with dropbox and PDF. You can download the file and
open it, that should work.

  3. Providing a script is so "old style" and hard to remember - why not
define a #stable
     and put your config into MetaRepoForPharo30
     So others can easily load it via ConfigurationBrowser with a few
clicks in a fresh image.

  We are going to review|work on that

  4. Did I already told you that this is a cool project?

  5. See 4.

  Thank you

Bye