well if you keep the overall design of morphic or even improve it. I have
no complain and you have my full support. I thought that you wanted to
remove Morphic and make Spec the standard design for Pharo. I know what
neither Athens or Roassal is a replacement for Morphic.

I remember once I took a look at TreeMorph and I was shaking my head with
sadness, it was really bad :D So yes Morphic is very messy.

I also don't claim, just for the record, that the above libraries are not
very useful and that I am not happy that are around and I can use them. I
really appreciate people hard work and I am definitely try to learn as much
as my limited free time allows me to.

Maybe if you sit down and build a roadmap on the direction you want to go
as a community on the GUI front this will help people contribute as it will
set a clear goal for them.