Thanks Gabriel, yeah I thought so.

Houston we have a problem.

I changed the SqueakSource chapter to SmalltalkHub but I have 2 problems

a) Even though I can generate the pdf for the First Application chapter.
the pdf for the entire book does not generate , instead it errors
complaining that it cannot find a png that I added which is where it should
be and with the correct and appropriate filename. I dont see why it has a
problem with this.

b) The layout is really messed up , it puts the image inside a code I have
included and it looks very messy in the pdf.

No clue how to solve these problems . I committed with these problems so
you can see for yourselves.