Darn, I think we must have both done our updates on the same day. The last
update I did was this (time stamp is GMT -4 hours) :

CommandShell-dtl.76 Dave Lewis, 5 October 2014 5:29:32 pm
CommandShell 4.6.9

Improve pipe closing for PipeableOSProcess class>>command: and related
methods to support use as stand alone command processor. An expression
such as the following will now close all open handles when command
processing is complete:

  "(PipeableOSProcess command: '/bin/echo this is a test') output"

If you could update the configuration to pick this up, that would be
great. I think it will be helpful for people who want to easily execute
commands directly from the image.

I think the two sub-packages that you would update are
CommandShell-Base-dtl.38 and CommandShell-Piping-dtl.16

Thanks,
Dave