>> Right. But please do test it in your applications to be sure, I really
>> only
>> did simple testing and I am sure there may still chances for problems in
>> this area.
>>

> Hi Dave,
>
> Would it has a chance of slowing down things a lot?
>
> There is apparently something going very very slow compared to OSProcess
> 4.5.11 when used from GitFileTree. So slow that I killed the image
> building
> script before it was over. Reverting GitFileTree to 4.5.11 solved it.

I don't this so, but I am not certain. The update for PipeableOSProcess
affects only the methods in PipeableOSProcess class>>command: and closely
related methods. If GitFileTree is using that idiom, then it is certainly
possible that I have introduced a bug that does not show up in my unit
tests.

> The absence of the AioPlugin warning may also be problematic, since it
> appears on stdout or stderr when Pharo is used on the command line.

Yes I should get rid that annoyance.

Thanks,
Dave