Le 01/12/2014 21:39, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :

the goal is to not needing to install git command line to use it (is
a requirement: pharo needs to keep being as portable and independent
as always) :) from my point of view, I’m quite happy with
gitfiletree. I will just intend to make it work without OSProcess.

I can understand that intent.

but in other discussions. Yes, we will need to stabilise things in a
point. I’m not happy with general status of… well, a lot of things.
And not in status of stability (most of them work really well), but
I’m working to try to ensure the maintainability in the long way… and
that includes time to time needing to admit that we cannot maintain
everything (thus my push of (git)filetree and the use of git in
general)

And I can only thank all the Pharo team for the impressive stability going from Pharo3 to Pharo4.

Thierry

Esteban