--- Begin Message ---
Hello Sean,

As I’ve already said, I’m currently working on a documentation on Bloc.
I’ve stopped adding new things into it (well only examples and bug fixes)

It is far from being finished and polished
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoInProgress/tree/master/Bloc
<https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoInProgress/tree/master/Bloc>
have a look at BlocCore.pillar

please, be patient, I can’t work full time on it, unfortunately

Cheers
Alain