--- Begin Message ---
Hello all,

I think you should consider what is mature and what is in the image now.
now we have Spec with Morphic, Morphic without Spec as an alternative, GT Tool
framework (with Brick), Glamour.

Regarding text editing we have Rubric.
My fault, someone (sorry I don’t remember who) proposed to work on its
integration (PluggableTextMorph replacement).
As an answer, I said that I wouldn’t do it because of TxText.
TxText is really cool but not fully integrated.
Thus, maybe it  was a mistake to not replace PluggableTextMorph with Rubric.
And now yes, as a fork of PluggableTextMorph, Rubric brings a lot of code
duplication.
I guess we will have to live with that for a while.

Cheers
Alain

--- End Message ---