Le 22 sept. 2015 07:40, "Sven Van Caekenberghe" <s...@stfx.eu> a écrit :

> > On 21 Sep 2015, at 23:53, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
> >
> > I think that having metadata (style) language and data (source code)
mixed together is a bad idea.
> > I never like the ]lang[ tag because it is a huge hack. It does not even
exist in the Smalltalk syntax!!!
> > We save code that the parser cannot parse. What we fun idea.
> > So people are bashing for backward compatibility and we remove a bad
way to encode
> > metadata then suddenly it looks like we were doing something bad.
> >
> > Stef
>
> I am with Stef, it is a silly idea to mix the two. Nobody uses this in
Pharo. Cleaning up means simplifying too.

In the code no. But in the comments, that would be good to have back. In
color form. As we can write pillar class comments, can't we render them ?
Moose as an editor/viewer for pillar files.

Phil