Hi Henrik,

> On 25 Dec 2015, at 14:08, Henrik Nergaard <henri...@student.uia.no> wrote:
>
> Like this?
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Latsabben/NumIt

That is a cool take on a possible approach. Thanks for doing it, it makes it
much easier to think about and discuss alternatives.

This inspired me to do something similar, but not quite. I am just thinking out
loud by implementation. Here is my result:

There are some examples in the class comments.

Sven