> On 06 Mar 2016, at 10:50, Benoit St-Jean via Pharo-dev
> <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org> wrote:
>
> Instead of spending a sh*tload of bytes arguing about this nonsense, let's
> move on to do some coding...

Sorry, but this is the only reasonable thing I can rescue from this whole
thread.
The same discussion arises every year once or twice and is always same result:
nothing, except people getting angry and trolling in every possible direction…
we will *never* reach an agreement here because is a subjective matter. Is that
a reason to zealot about? No (and take into account I’m referring to all
positions here, not just one side or another).

So I will ask *again* too calm down and let’s talk about what is really
important? This thread has now 44 mails (45 with this now)… of those, just the
first mail had something to do with the original purpose.

Stay calm, stay cool… we are all big persons with strong opinions that deserves
respect. But we are here to put that positions aside and to discuss about what
we can do together… they can be great of dust, you decide.

Esteban

ps: if it helps, consider this thread as “moderated: not constructive” :)