Le 27/08/2016 à 14:39, stepharo a écrit :
> Cyril what would be good is to share what you are disabling and to tunr
> such points into points that can be turned
> but inside Pharo like that you push the logic to the system.

Since we moved to a Seaside application not so long after I joined
Synectique we only disable some basic things.

If I don't say anything wrong here is what we did:
- Remove repositories containing "Synectique" in the name
- Reset all passwords (MCHttpRepository clearPasswords)
- Install a custom world menu (WorldState desktopMenuPragmaKeyword: 'XXX')
- Remove Halos (At the time I created an issue to be able to do `Morph
halosEnabled: false`, but it would be useful to make that a setting)
- Remove Spotter ((KMRepository default globalCategories detect: [ :each
| each isKindOf: GTSpotterGlobalShortcut ]) allEntries keymaps do:
#disable)
- Usman also added a transparent Morph that could catch some shortcuts I
think and that would block some actions. We could disabled it with a
dialog and a password.

> Now this is important to see that if people for which the value is high
> do not work on something
> why others would do it.

>> When I improved the deployment of Synectique Tools I asked to get a
>> simple way to disable Spotter via a setting but I got as answer "No
>> because you can do it by removing a global shortcut so it is not
>> needed.".
>
> I do not know how to do it either. So we should document that.

What I did:

(KMRepository default globalCategories detect: [ :each | each isKindOf:
GTSpotterGlobalShortcut ]) allEntries keymaps do: #disable

Ugly I know but it worked and was only called once in the CI.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne