Hi!

There is one thing I would like, but maybe not for Pharo6 since there is
a lot to do, but I would like people to have this in mind: A way to
deploy commercials apps.

YES!!!

I would like to be able to say something like "Smalltalk
lockForDeployment" and "Smalltalk prepareForDeployment" for example.

The first one could just lock the access to the image and let a way to
get them back if you have a password. The second could unload everything
that you don't want for production if you don't plan to debug the image
if there is a problem.
Do you know how Settings works?
We can adapt it this way.
I mean the User approach that Benjmain proposed and was pushed in Pharo
was not good because it was not modular. Now each part of the system should be
defined in way that it can be set just as a setting.
We should not have

World    ....
        User current = ifTrue

But

World use: userSetting

and World should handle it.
At Synectique when we had a desktop application it was really hard to
lock everything :(
- Disable Halo
- Disable Spotter
- Disable the shortcuts to open a playground, a Nautilus, anything else
that the application
- Remove the private repositories and credentials just in case the
client find a way to get through and get a Monticello
- …

We should not have to do all that. Else Pharo will only be used to build
commencial web applications where the image is on the company's server
and not on the client's server. :(
There is way more to do :)
When you deploy on linux you should be able to say beSilent to the system (do not write on places that you cannot).
Valentin works on it and we should continue