The questions we should ask ourselves always:
- Would it make sense to use Sound without Jobs?
- Would it make sense to use Jobs without Sound?

First, I just want to say I do not have the answer to that question because I do not know those packages very well.
Butttt.... it's smelly to me. My reflex is to put that as a third package.

Second and more meta, I think we should ask ourselves those questions more often (just like Sean did, thanks Sean! :D).