-------- Original Message --------

    <npasser...@gmail.com <mailto:npasser...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    > I think it would be nice to be able to run tests in background.

    The easiest is to start multiple images… this way they can destroy
    whatever without impacting you.
    I think Guille has something in preparation…

    The nice aspect of this is that it runs really in parallel.

That is a nice feature, but if I am working on something and I make changes I would like to run the tests right where I am working.
That is a cosmethic thing.

Imagine you could run the tests on a copy of the image you were developing. If there is an error, your development image gets notified, and so you can then debug the error on your local environment.